Ask about our evening meals
For larger groups, we can facilitate evening meals. Lorna has almost thirty years’ experience as a chef and we have a spacious dining room for your convenience.
Disability Access Statement
At Bryncelyn, we aim to provide an equal welcome to all guests. We will try to overcome any difficulties that the physical limitations of our guesthouse create. If you have any special requirements, please let us know beforehand and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
Please note the following:
- Access to the property is gained via a slight gradient. There is a step from the driveway with a handrail up to the patio area which leads to the front door. This door is accessed via 1 step.
- The Edwardian house is three storey with a staircase to each landing. There are 2 double/twin rooms on the first floor and a family / group suite, the remaining 4 letting rooms are on the second floor. There are no bedrooms on the ground floor.
- There is a secure handrail on the staircase and it is not particularly steep.
- The staircase and landings are well lit
- All rooms have good natural light and staircases and hallways have good lighting when it is dark.
- There are 2 separate toilets, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor.
- There are smoke alarms and a full LE2 fire alarm system fitted and current fire certificate displayed.
- Fire extinguishers are placed on each floor and escape routes clearly signposted.
- The property has a nice contrast of colours throughout.
- We have off street parking for our guests and there is a public car park 50 yards from the property.
- Help is available with luggage if required.
- Emergency numbers are available in rooms in large print
- Smoking is permitted in the garden.
- There is free wi-fi in all areas of the guesthouse and most mobile phone networks are available.
- Bryncelyn is located in the heart of town, within easy walking distance of all amenities, church, shops, restaurants, pubs & railway station.